What is Dexamethasone used for?
How to use
- Take this medication by mouth with a full glass of water unless your doctor directs you otherwise.
Dosage and treatment
If any of these side effect of Dexamethasone persist or worsen, notify your doctor or pharmacist promptly.
Warnings & Precautions
- Report any injuries or signs of infection that occur during treatment.
- Before having surgery or emergency treatment, or if you get a serious illness/injury, tell your doctor or dentist that you are using this medication.
- Do not have immunizations, vaccinations, or skin tests unless specifically directed by your doctor.
- Avoid contact with people who have chickenpox or measles unless you have previously had these diseases (e.g., in childhood).
- Limit alcoholic beverages while taking Dexamethasone dose.
- Do not drive, use machinery, or do anything that needs alertness until you can do it safely.
- Limit alcoholic beverages.