How to use
While using lotion
If you are using the lotion form of Celestone medication.
- shake the bottle well before each dose.
- After applying the medication, wash your hands unless you are using Celestone g cream to treat the hands.
- When applying this medication near the eyes, avoid getting it in the eyes as this may worsen or cause glaucoma.
- Also, avoid getting this medication in the nose or mouth.
- If you get the medication in these areas, rinse with plenty of water.
Dryness at the application site may occur when the Celestone dose is first applied to the skin. This should disappear in a few days as your body adjusts to the medication. If any of these effects persist or worsen, notify your doctor or pharmacist promptly.