What is Progesterone for?
How to use
- Before injecting each dose, the injection site should be cleaned with rubbing alcohol.
- It is important to change the location of the injection site daily to avoid problem areas in the muscle.
If any of these Progesterone side effect persist or worsen, tell your doctor or pharmacist promptly.
Some serious and rare side effects
Warnings & Precautions
- Before using Progesterone vs Estrogen, consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have: history of blood clots.
- Do not drive, use machinery, or do anything that needs alertness until you can do it safely.
- Limit alcoholic beverages.
- Before using Progesterone vaginally, tell your doctor or pharmacist your medical history.
- Do not smoke.
- Check your blood sugar regularly.
- Limit your time in the sun.
- Avoid tanning booths and sunlamps.