How to use
If any of these Prednisolone effects persist or worsen, tell your doctor or pharmacist promptly.
Some rare and serious side effects
Warnings & Precautions
- Before using Prednisolone 10 mg, tell your doctor or pharmacist your medical history.
- Do not drive, use machinery, or do anything that needs alertness until you can do it safely.
- Limit alcoholic beverages.
- Before having surgery, tell your doctor or dentist about all the products you use.
- Tell your doctor right away if you develop unusual/extreme tiredness or weight loss.
- Do not have any immunizations/vaccinations while using this medication.