What is Mycophenolate Mofetil?
How to use
If the capsule comes apart or if there is dust from the tablets, avoid inhaling the powder or dust, and avoid direct contact with the skin or eyes.
Wash the affected skin area well with soap and water or rinse your eyes with plain water, If contact occurs. Consult your pharmacist for details.
Dosage and treatment
If any of these effects last or get worse, tell your doctor or pharmacist promptly.
Warnings & Precautions
- Do not drive, use machinery, or do anything that needs alertness until you can do it safely.
- Limit alcoholic beverages.
- Avoid contact with people who have infections.
- Do not have immunizations/vaccinations without the consent of your doctor.
- Before having surgery, tell your doctor or dentist about all the products you use.