What is sulfamethoxazole?
How to use Sulfamethoxazole 800 mg
However, If any of these effects persist or worsen, tell your doctor or pharmacist promptly.
Some rare and serious side effects
If you notice any of the following, get medical help right away:
- skin rash/blisters
- persistent sore throat or fever
- joint pain/aches
- persistent cough
- trouble breathing
- easy bleeding/bruising
- yellowing eyes or skin
- persistent nausea/vomiting
- unusual fatigue
- dark urine
Warnings & Precautions
- Do not have any immunizations/vaccinations while using this medication unless your doctor tells you to.
- Before having surgery, tell your doctor or dentist about all the products you use.
- Limit your time in the sun.
What is Canada Drugs’ online pharmacy?
Sulfamethoxazole 800 mg with or without a prescription from us. Moreover, Consult your doctor if you have been exposed to an infection or for more details.
For the safety and health of our clients, Canada Drugs employs dedicated, professional certified pharmacists to guarantee that every order is examined before it is dispensed. Your health is our main priority at canadadrugs.co