About Sodium Fluoride
Toothpaste Sodium Fluoride tube makes teeth more resistant to decay and bacteria that cause cavities. Prevident toothpaste is used to prevent cavities. Prevident Colgate works by making the teeth stronger and more resistant to decay caused by acid and bacteria.
How to use
Toothpaste Sodium Fluoride tube is best used once daily just before bedtime instead of your regular toothpaste or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- Apply a thin ribbon of medicine to a toothbrush and brush thoroughly for 2 minutes or as directed.
- Nonetheless, Spit out the medication after use.
- Do not swallow.
- Children should rinse their mouths thoroughly right away.
- For adults, do not rinse your mouth, eat, or drink for at least 30 minutes after use to get the best results.
Mouth/gum irritation may rarely occur. If Prevident toothpaste effect persists or worsens, tell your doctor/dentist or pharmacist promptly.
Moreover, Tell your doctor/dentist right away if your teeth become stained or pitted. Prevident Colgate is often a result of too much fluoride.
Remember that your doctor has prescribed toothpaste Sodium Fluoride tube because he or she has judged that the benefit to you is greater than the risk of side effects. Many people using this medication do not have serious side effects.
A very serious allergic reaction to Prevident toothpaste is rare.
Warnings & Precautions
- Before using a toothpaste Sodium Fluoride tube, tell your healthcare professional if you are allergic to it; or if you have any other allergies.
- Prevident toothpaste may contain inactive ingredients, which can cause allergic reactions or other problems. Talk to your pharmacist for more details.
- Before using Prevident Colgate, tell your doctor/dentist or pharmacist your medical history, especially of: mouth problems (e.g., sores, mucositis).
Children may be more sensitive to the side effects of Prevident Colgate, especially if this medication is swallowed. Watch children closely when they are using this medication to make sure that they do not swallow toothpaste Sodium Fluoride tube.
Before using Prevident toothpaste, tell your healthcare professional if you are pregnant.
It is not known if Prevident Colgate passes into breast milk. Consult your healthcare professional before breastfeeding.
Store at room temperature away from heat. Keep all medications away from children and pets.
Do not flush medications down the toilet or pour them into a drain unless instructed to do so. Consult your pharmacist or local waste disposal company.
Drug interactions may change how your medications work or increase your risk for serious side effects. This document does not contain all possible drug interactions. Keep a list of all the products you use (including prescription/nonprescription drugs and herbal products) and share it with your doctor and pharmacist. Do not start, stop, or change the dosage of any medicines without your doctor’s approval.
There are no reviews yet.