What is Sildenafil Viagra pills used for?
What is Sildenafil Viagra pills used for? Dosage Sildenafil (Generic Viagra, Revatio) is a medication used to treat erectile dysfunction (ED) in men who suffer from impotence, or the inability to get or maintain an erection. In combination with sexual stimulation, Viagra use works by increasing blood flow to the penis to help a man get an erection and maintain it during sexual intercourse. Viagra for woman is best known by the brand name Viagra.
How to use
- To treat erectile dysfunction-ED, take dosage Sildenafil by mouth as directed by your doctor, usually as needed.
- Take Viagra use at least 30 minutes, but no more than 4 hours, before sexual activity (1 hour before is the most effective).
- Do not take more than once daily.
- trouble telling blue and green colors apart
If any of these Viagra use effects persist or worsen, tell your doctor or pharmacist promptly.
Some rare and serious side effects
Warnings & Precautions
- Do not drive, use machinery, or do anything that needs alertness or clear vision until you can do it safely.
- Limit alcoholic beverages.
- Before having surgery, tell your doctor or dentist about all the products you use.
20 mg, 25 mg, 50 mg, 100 mg