$6.61 – $10.55
What is Promethazine Hydrochloride for?
How to use
When used before surgery, the Promethazine Hydrochloride pill may be used the night before or just before the procedure and may be continued afterward as directed.
If any of these Promethazine Hydrochloride pill effects persist or worsen, tell your doctor or pharmacist promptly.
Some serious and rare side effects
Warnings & Precautions
- Avoid alcoholic beverages.
- Before having surgery, tell your doctor or dentist about all the products you use.
- Limit your time in the sun.
- Avoid tanning booths and sunlamps.
- Avoid doing things that may cause you to overheat, such as hard work or exercise in hot weather, or using hot tubs.
12.5 mg, 25 mg, 50 mg