What Nortriptyline used for?
What Nortriptyline used for? Nortriptyline used for is used to treat mental/mood problems such as depression. Nortriptyline Hydrochloride capsules may help improve mood and feelings of well-being, relieve anxiety and tension, and increase your energy level. Moreover, Nortriptyline sleep belongs to a class of medications called tricyclic antidepressants. Nortriptyline headaches work by affecting the balance of certain natural chemicals (neurotransmitters) in the brain.
How to use
Don’t stop abruptly
If any of these Nortriptyline Hydrochloride capsules effects persist or worsen, notify your doctor or pharmacist promptly.
Some serious and rare side effects
Warnings & Precautions
- Do not drive, use machinery, or do anything that needs alertness.
- Limit alcoholic beverages.
- Before having surgery, tell your doctor or dentist about all the products you use.
- Limit your time in the sun.
- Avoid tanning booths and sunlamps.