What is Sublocade injection?
What is Sublocade injection? Buprenorphine with Naloxone is used to help relieve severe ongoing pain (such as due to arthritis, chronic back pain). Buprenorphine belongs to a class of drugs known as opioid analgesics. Moreover, Buprenorphine doses work in the brain to change how your body feels and responds to pain. Sublocade withdrawal symptoms can be based on your medical condition.
How to use
How to apply on skin
Dosage and treatment
Some of these side effects may decrease after you have been using this medication for a while. If any of these Sublocade withdrawal effects persist or worsen, tell your doctor or pharmacist promptly.
Some serious and rare side effects
Warnings & Precautions
- Do not drive, use machinery, or do anything that needs alertness until you can do it safely.
- Avoid alcoholic beverages.
- Buprenorphine may cause a condition that affects the heart rhythm (QT prolongation).
- Before having surgery, tell your doctor or dentist about all the products you use.
- Avoid taking hot baths and sunbathing.
- Some patches may contain metals that can cause serious burns during an MRI. Tell your doctor about the products you used.