Lantus (Insulin Glargine Injection) 100 units/ml
About Lantus Insulin Human
Lantus Human Insulin dose regular is used with a proper diet and exercise program to control high blood sugar in people with diabetes. Lantus Insulin Human Lispro controls high blood sugar helps prevent kidney damage, blindness, nerve problems, loss of limbs, and sexual function problems. Proper control of diabetes may also lessen your risk of a heart attack or stroke. Insulin Human Actrapid man-made insulin product is the same as human insulin. Insulin Human Mixtard 30 70 replaces the insulin that your body would normally make. It is a short-acting insulin. Insulin Human injection works by helping blood sugar (glucose) get into cells so your body can use it for energy. This medication is usually used in combination with a medium- or long-acting insulin product. This medication may also be used alone or with other oral diabetes drugs (such as metformin).
How to use
Read the Patient Information Leaflet provided by your pharmacist before you start using the Human Lantus Insulin dose and each time you get a refill. If you have any questions, ask your doctor, diabetes educator, or pharmacist.
Learn all preparation and usage instructions from your health care professional and the product package.
Before using, check Lantus Insulin Human Mixtard 30 70 visually for particles or discoloration. If either is present, do not use the Insulin Human Actrapid. Insulin regular should be clear and colorless.
- Before injecting each Insulin Human Actrapid dose, clean the injection site with rubbing alcohol.
- Change where you inject each time to lessen the risk of problems or damage under the skin (for example, pits/lumps or thickened skin).
- Insulin regular may be injected in the stomach area, the thigh, the buttocks, or the back of the upper arm.
- Do not rub the area after the injection.
- Do not inject into a vein or muscle because very low blood sugar (hypoglycemia) may occur.
- Avoid injecting into the skin that is red, swollen, itchy, or damaged.
- Do not inject cold insulin because this can be painful.
The Insulin Human Actrapid container you are currently using can be kept at room temperature.
Do not change brands or types of insulin without directions on how to do so from your doctor.
Do not share your pen device with another person, even if the needle is changed. You may give other people a serious infection, or get a serious infection from them. Learn how to store and discard medical supplies safely.
Human Lantus Insulin dose is based on your medical condition and response to treatment. Measure each Insulin Human Actrapid dose very carefully because even small changes in the amount of insulin may have a large effect on your blood sugar.
Check your blood sugar regularly as directed by your doctor. Keep track of your results and share them with your doctor. This is very important in order to determine the correct insulin dose.
Use Insulin Human Lispro regularly to get the most benefit from it. To help you remember, use Insulin Human Mixtard 30 70 at the same time each day.
Tell your doctor if your condition does not improve or if it worsens (your blood sugar is too high or too low).
Warnings & Precautions
- Do not drive, use machinery, or do any activity that requires alertness.
- Limit alcohol while using Insulin Human injection because it can increase your risk of developing low blood sugar.
- Before having surgery, tell your doctor or dentist about all the products you use
For more info and how to use Just click Lantus Insulin