Ethinyl Estradiol; Norgestrel
About Ethinyl Estradiol; Norgestrel
How to use
- Take Cryselle and anxiety by mouth as directed by your doctor, usually once daily. Pick a time of day that is easy for you to remember, and take your pill at the same time each day.
Using for the first time
Vaginal bleeding between periods (spotting) or missed/irregular periods may occur, especially during the first few months of use. If any of these effects persist or worsen, tell your doctor or pharmacist promptly. If you miss 2 periods in a row (or 1 period if the pill has not been used properly), contact your doctor for a pregnancy test.
Some serious and rare side effects
Warnings & Precautions
- Check your blood sugar regularly as directed.
- Tell your doctor if you just had or will be having surgery or if you will be confined to a bed or chair for a long time.
- Sunlight may worsen this effect.
- Limit your time in the sun.