What is Clindamycin?
What is Clindamycin? Clindamycin 2 is used to treat acne. It helps to decrease the number of acne lesions. Buy Clindamycin online treats only bacterial infections Clindamycin 300 mg for tooth infection is an antibiotic that works by stopping the growth of bacteria. Clindamycin 2 vaginal cream is used to treat a certain type of vaginal infection. Clindamycin 2 is in a class of medications called lincomycin antibiotics.
How to use
- Use Clindamycin 2 vaginal cream only on the skin.
- Clean and dry the affected area first.
- Follow all directions on the product package, or use as directed by your doctor.
- If you are using the Clindamycin 2 lotion, shake the bottle well before using it.
- Apply a thin layer of Clindamycin 300 mg for tooth infection usually twice a day or as directed by your doctor.
- If you are using the medicated pad or swab, apply to the affected area gently with it, then discard.
- Depending on the size of the area to be treated, more than one pad or swab may be necessary.
- If you are using Clindamycin 2 foam, apply it once daily to the affected areas.
- Use enough to cover the entire affected area.
- Do not spray the foam directly onto your hands or face, because the foam will begin to melt in contact with warm skin.
- Instead, spray the amount needed directly into the cap or onto a cool surface such as a countertop.
- Wash your hands after use.
If the can seems warm or the foam seems runny, run the can under cold water. Please read the patient information leaflet of buy Clindamycin online available from your pharmacist for specific instructions on how to use the foam, and ask about any information about what is Clindamycin?
Avoid contact with your eyes, nose, mouth, or any areas of broken skin. If you accidentally get buy Clindamycin online in these areas, rinse well with plenty of cool water.
It may take between 2-6 weeks to notice an improvement in your condition, and up to 12 weeks to see the full benefit of clindamycin 300 mg for tooth infection.
Inform your doctor if your condition does not improve or worsens.
Side effects of Clindamycin 2 vaginal cream
- oily skin
- skin peeling
If any of these Clindamycin 2 vaginal cream effects persist or worsen, notify your doctor or pharmacist promptly.
Remember that your doctor has prescribed Clindamycin 300 mg for tooth infection because he or she has judged that the benefit to you is greater than the risk of side effects. Many people using Clindamycin 2 do not have serious side effects.
A small amount of Clindamycin 2 may be absorbed into your bloodstream and may rarely cause a severe intestinal condition (Clostridium difficile-associated diarrhea) due to resistant bacteria. This condition may occur while receiving treatment or even weeks to months after treatment has stopped. Do not use anti-diarrhea or opioid medications if you have the following symptoms because these products may make them worse. Tell your doctor right away if you develop persistent diarrhea, abdominal or stomach pain/cramping, or blood/mucus in your stool.
A very serious allergic reaction to Clindamycin 2 vaginal cream is unlikely, but seek immediate medical attention if it occurs.
Warnings & Precautions
- Before using buy Clindamycin online, tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are allergic to it.
- Before using Clindamycin 2, tell your doctor or pharmacist your medical history.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant before using buy Clindamycin online.
It is not known if Clindamycin 300 mg for tooth infection in this product passes into breast milk. While there have been no reports of harm to nursing infants, consult your doctor before breastfeeding.
Storage instructions vary depending on the product. Check the product package for instructions on how to store your product, or ask your pharmacist. Do not freeze or store in the bathroom. Keep all medicines away from children and pets.
Do not flush medications down the toilet or pour them into a drain unless instructed to do so.Consult your pharmacist or local waste disposal company.
Drug interactions may change how your medications work or increase your risk for serious side effects. This document does not contain all possible drug interactions. Keep a list of all the products you use (including prescription/nonprescription drugs and herbal products) and share it with your doctor and pharmacist. Do not start, stop, or change the dosage of any medicines without your doctor’s approval.
There are no reviews yet.