$18.70 – $20.80
What is Chlorthalidone?
What is Chlorthalidone? Chlorthalidone tab 25 mg is used to treat high blood pressure (hypertension). Lowering high blood pressure helps prevent strokes, heart attacks, and kidney problems. Chlorthalidone 25 mg weight loss is also used to reduce extra salt and water in the body caused by conditions such as heart failure, liver disease, and kidney disease. Decreasing extra salt and water in the body helps to decrease swelling (edema) and breathing problems caused by fluid in the lungs. Chlorthalidone is a “water pill” (diuretic). Chlorthalidone 25 increases the amount of urine you make, especially when you first start the medication. It also helps to relax the blood vessels so that blood can flow more easily.
How to use
- Use Chlorthalidone 25 mg weight loss regularly to get the most benefit from it.
- To help you remember, take it at the same time each day.
Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have questions about your dosing schedule or what is Chlorthalidone?
If any of these Chlorthalidone 25 effects persist or worsen, tell your doctor or pharmacist promptly.
Warnings & Precautions
- Do not drive, use machinery, or do anything that needs alertness until you can do it safely.
- Limit alcoholic beverages.
- Before having surgery, tell your doctor or dentist about all the products you use.
- Limit your time in the sun.
- Avoid tanning booths and sunlamps.
25 mg, 50 mg